Saturday, September 11, 2010

While We Remember 911 Obama Opens to Doors for Islam

Islamic terrorist want to kill each and every one of us and 911 wasn't the end of their attempts to do so, that we can know for sure.

President Obama seems to care less.

Freedom of religion is his new calling card. Really? The one time he actually uses the word "freedom" is in his defense of standing up for Islamic leaders wanting to build a mosque on the World Trade Center corner.

A liberal doesn't like freedom. Rather, they like control and making things even socially. And they certainly don't like Christianity.

Where is Obama demanding we are allowed to build a church near Mecca? Where is Obama leading the charge that Bibles should be allowed in Egypt, Iran, Pakistan or China? Where is Obama calling out Islamic terrorist and having them executed for their murders?

What ever happened to his promise of hunting down and finding Ben Laden?

Do I hate the man? No, but I can say I strongly dislike the man and the person that he is. Do I pray for him? Yes, I pray for God to protect us from his ideology and agendas and I pray for his successor. But I do NOT pray for his success.

Obama is a fraud. He is more of an embarrassment than even I was saying he would be. He embraces everything that is the opposite of what this nation was founded on and refuses to defend or protect us.

Thank God his days in power appear to be coming to an end.

No comments: