Saturday, November 3, 2012

My Personal 2012 Election Prediction

God I hope I am right.

I have spent the last 7 years on a personal mission of spreading the truths about Obama and his agendas. I may be a small town player with only a few who care to listen, but I don't care. I love my country and I want my kids to have some of it left when they are my age.

I spend hours a week following current events, studying the issues and getting information. The last week or so the election coverage has brought me to a conclusion.

Romney is going to win this thing. It's either going to be a complete blowout or a squeaker, but he is going to be our next President. I personally think he wins OH and ends up with about 285 electoral votes.

States like NH, OH, WI, CO, NV and FL are now swinging his way in the polls. And ALL of the polls are inflated with higher democrat participants. Experts I follow like Dick Morris and Karl Rove have me confident that Tuesday night should be Obama's going home party.

All we can do now is pray. Pray harder than ever and tell everyone you know to vote, no matter what the press is saying during election day. LIES will be told in the coming days and even that night. Ignore it and get active. Spread the word. We can do this. 

If not, God help us.

No comments: